[Sidefx-houdini-list] don't know if anyone is interested... but here is a...

CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 10:11:11 EDT 2007

Then you guys might be interested in checking out Enzo, a 3D painting
solution for Photoshop (not sure if anyone posted this here yet):

_    http://www.electriciris.com/_ (http://www.electriciris.com/)

It's only $299 and was written by some guys who are really production savvy
(so I've heard), so it might be a good solution for us (but we need to get
Houdini .bgeo and .geo added to the list of model formats supported!!).

Cheers,
-Craig

In a message dated 4/27/2007 1:54:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,