[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini licences

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Fri Apr 27 15:01:39 EDT 2007

FYI: The conversion of files is a "one-time only" options when a studio
using Houdini Apprentice purchases their first Commercial license. It is
not meant as a way for existing Houdini customers to convert work being
completed in Apprentice.

And digital assets uploaded to the Houdini Exchange are cleaned up as
best we can and would therefore be usable in a commercial version. This
is an option but I wouldn't rely on it for production work.

Robert