[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini licences

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:45:32 EDT 2007

Zoran: Cheers buddy

Peter/Edward: Thanks. It would be non-comercial use and i'm sure the otl
thing is due to license more than anything else. But, if you do come up with
anything that is deemed worthy for production isn't it possible to get it
otl changed to non-nc via support that comes with Master? Also if the otl is
not concidered intelegent property of the studio and the authour wanted to
share with the community, aren't otls on odforce free of nc conversions?

I cant see anything I am working on at the moment being anymore than
showreel and community fodder

Ed