[Sidefx-houdini-list] pop preroll issues anyone?

Luca Zappala luca at cinesite.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 11:40:23 EDT 2007

 Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has ever had an issue with high preroll settings.
When I try values higher than 20 some cache frames have a mismatch
between points and vertices (points 13577 vertices 13575).
I can reproduce the error everytime I set the preroll to 30 frame 113
has this issue. When I set the preroll to 20 the cache is fine.
This is causing major rendering errors when using velocities arrays etc.
We're using houdini master 8.2.13

thanks
Luca