[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini licences

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:17:15 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get my work to install some apprentice licenses along side
their low number of Master licenses for the high number of people wanting to
do some none production work. I just read this,
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=694&Itemid=229,
which advises against it. I was wondering if anyone else has tried running
the 2 side by side for production and non-production pipelines and what
precautions you put in place so as not to mess up any production files.

Also, my internet is down and I need to renew my apprentice license. I was
told there was a way of doing it with out a connection. Does anyone know
how?

Thanks

Ed