[Sidefx-houdini-list] don't know if anyone is interested... but here is a link for new video with 3d layers from Photoshop....

Adam Pippin spiffy_man at verizon.net
Fri Apr 27 01:31:58 EDT 2007

Wow! That's awesome! I didn't know Photoshop had such power in 3D. I'm glad I just bought Cs3. Thanks for the link George. Also, if an object is exported as one of the supported formats, Houdini's models should work fine...

George Jimenez <jjimenez11 at nyc.rr.com> wrote: Hey guys for those who might be interested in this here is a new video
from digitaltutors showing off 3d layers from with in photoshop.... It
takes objs , collada for importing your 3d models... take a look...

maybe this can wotk with houdini models and stuff...

http://www.digitaltutors.com/digital_tutors/video.php?v=916

George