[Sidefx-houdini-list] Invitation to teachers and institutions,

arno kroner ultraloveninja at mac.com
Sun Apr 22 16:20:18 EDT 2007

Hi Peter

My name is Arno Kroner. I teach at Woodbury University in Los Angeles
and also at CalStateLA
I also have some experience with Houdini. I'm considering introducing
Houdini for vfx but also for Architecture students at Woodbury, they
would benefit greatly from the procedural approach.

Please keep me posted about events for educators at the Santa Monica
office.

Warm greetings

Arno

arno:kroner