[Sidefx-houdini-list] COPS - Average Colour Luminance in Image

Pete Wallace pies4peter at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:30:48 EDT 2007

aha!   of course,   i should have noticed too  :)
Thanks for the tip Mark.
Cheers PeterB

As you can probably guess, i'm trying a video-clips>cops mozaic process,
- maybe once i've tidied it up i'll get it honked onto the Exchange.
Luminance is enough for now, but i hope to get a proper RGB lookup going sometime.
I'm sure CHOPs will have a massive hand in it!