[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Tools site

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Wed Apr 18 03:26:37 EDT 2007

It's come to my attention that some code may not compile yet on linux. If anyone tries it and gets errors please let me know and I will attempt to find a fix.  The problem occurs where I have used code from standard libraries that may not be cross platflorm. In the most part I only use Houdini's own function calls so it shouldn't be too big a deal to get sorted, fingers crossed.

cheers
Si