[Sidefx-houdini-list] Introductory Houdini VEX Training

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Tue Apr 17 16:21:33 EDT 2007

Hi Aliza,

Have you considered making these courses available by remote access? I'd
pay even if it was just webcast (presenter's voice + live screen
scrape).  A bonus would be accepting questions via a chat channel.  The
benefit of this approach is that it needn't interfere with the live
class ...

Cheers,
Darran

aliza sorotzkin wrote:
> Introductory Houdini VEX Training Course
>
> Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 9:45am - 5:30pm
>
> Contact training at sidefx.com to register!
> SANTA MONICA, CA
> 6 HOURS
> $150.00 USD
>
> SESI will be hosting a one-day Houdini 8.2 training course on beginning
> VEX coding. This course is part 1 of a 3 part series of VEX classes. The
> beginning VEX coding class will cover the basics of compiling,
> installing, using, and modifying VEX source code. All three classes will
> have an emphasis on ASCII VEX code, although all concepts will be
> applicable to VOP net programming.
> For more information:
> http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=579&Itemid=215

Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]
Interactive visualization for museums and industry
http://www.edmstudio.com