[Sidefx-houdini-list] pop previous velocity

Luca Zappala luca at cinesite.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 05:43:55 EDT 2007

Ok, I found a decent solution by storing the v to n, use the trail (1
frame) and compute velocity, copy v to oldVel, copy n back to v. This
way I get correct oldVel except for the last frame before the particle
dies, but I can live with that.

Now I'm getting stuck with the particle Age (life[0]): I would also like
to store the previous frame's particle Age.  :)
Any ideas?
I guess this would be an interested topic on how to store simulation
variables at a different time from current time.
thanks
Luca