[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hdk - Brush Callbacks

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 03:20:56 EDT 2007

HI Everybody...

I have created my own Brush Editing SOP based on Brushbase and Brushbase State, as given in HDK examples. The Callback Function is working fine. But how to create more Callback Functions in the same SOP, and link them to my own custom functions. Right now Callback calls "brushOpCallback" internally, so can't do anything. Is "brushOpCallbackStatic" useful here in some way, how to use it???

 iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)
TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics.