[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Tools site

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Mon Apr 16 12:58:23 EDT 2007

Hi all,

For those of you who don't frequent the forums, I thought I'd post this
up here too.

I've finally gotten around to building my own website.

www.houdinitools.com

At the moment it's just a resting place for all my hdk experiments but
hopefully I'll post other things up there as I get the urge. There are
one or two things already there that you won't find anywhere else.
Changes to code that I never published on odForce or on exchange, and
help files for everything.

Having everything on one site means I can more easily post up
re-compiles and fixes etc.

I've only just finished the site so there may well be bloopers - wrong
uploads, typos etc. please let me know if you use it and spot anything
wrong.

Enjoy!

Simon

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 2nd Floor, Tennyson House, 159-163 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT registration No. 648874577.