[Sidefx-houdini-list] help unix command

Luca Zappala luca at cinesite.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 10:36:53 EDT 2007

@Peter
Thanks,
the correct way was moving the single quotes down to the unix line and
add \ three times.
    set strCommentNew = `chs("comment")`
    set str = "rsh fruit-master publish3d -d
"$strShotPath"/outputs/renders/"$strRFilename" -e "$strLogin" -g 3R -c "
    unix  $str\\\'$strCommentNew\\\'

@b.fx
It's not clear to me how you insert code into togo.sh because in the
example provided togo.sh seems remaining empty.

Thanks again guys
Luca