[Sidefx-houdini-list] help unix command

b.fx b.fx at free.fr
Mon Apr 16 08:27:40 EDT 2007

Hello,

Difficult to reproduce your exact command line...
Have you try to build up a file with the command you wish to execute and
then execute it.

set strCommentNew=" ' my comments to be include' "
unix touch /workpath/togo.sh;
echo "rsh fruit-master publish3d -d
"$strShotPath"/outputs/renders/"$strRFilename" -e "$strLogin" -g 3R -c
"$strCommentNew;
unix sh /workpath/togo.sh;
unix rm /workpath/togo.sh;

cheers