[Sidefx-houdini-list] Slide over Geometry

CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 11:12:57 EDT 2007

Depending on what you want to do, you could animate particles in flat plane
above the geometry and project them down.  This is quick and dirty but may
look weird if you have a lot of height fluctuations since the particles will
move "faster" in those areas.

-Craig

In a message dated 4/11/2007 12:09:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,