[Sidefx-houdini-list] Slide over Geometry

A Daly andaly.sidefx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:09:23 EDT 2007

I used a trace SOP to create geometry from an image. The geometry has
fluctuations in height (waves in it). I want a particle to glide over the
surface of this geometry going up and down with the fluctuations. I've
attempted using the Creep SOP within the POP network with no luck. Any
suggestions for an alternative way to get the particle to stick to the
surface? I've heard of using primUV but don't know much about how that
works.

Thanks