[Sidefx-houdini-list] Edit Curve With Lock Length, Like Maya

ken ken at corefa.com
Tue Apr 10 14:08:08 EDT 2007

I think you will have to write your own maintain length and support the
different methods.

The cheapest  method would be to apply a measureSOP before the change,
and again at the end of the modeling change of the curve.
You can use that difference as a multiplier in a primitiveSOP for the
scale. You will need to put the pivot for the scale at the "root" of the
curve, hopefully you have that order going on for what you are doing.
This isn't going to maintain your curve through its new shape over the
locked length, but in a pinch it can "help".

-k