[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy along normals

Edmond Earl Smith ees041000 at utdallas.edu
Tue Apr 10 13:39:48 EDT 2007

I had been messing with that before, and it does work for some of the
bee's anatomy.  However, in some areas that are slanted the pollen
teeters so that you can't adjust it where some of the pollen isn't
dipping into the hairs and moving out too far to not be touching the
ends of the hairs.  I thought that the answer might be copy stamping
the pollen but I can't figure how to move them out exactly along the
normal.

thanks,
Eddie