[Sidefx-houdini-list] Edit Curve With Lock Length, Like Maya

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 12:30:32 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody....

Can we edit the curve in Houdini with keeping its arc-length constant, like the Lock Length Feature in Maya???

I searched for different techniques and found many papers, but all of them include decomposing the curve using wavelets and interpolation. Is there any other simple method available??

Help Plz...

 iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)
TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics.