[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK Help - Edit Sop

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 04:00:17 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody....

I am trying to create an Edit Sop using, SOP_BrushBase as my base class. I am using brushOpCallback function to change my point position.
When using the Sop, It updates the point position correctly, but my cursor is not taking the modified geometry, It assumes the original geometry and  is only available in that area. I think the IntersectGeometry is not gating updated. How to refresh that. Also my "altersGeometry" function returns 1, to tell the brush that I am modifying the geometry.But no Help.

Waiting for ur Replies.

-iamjaideep80
Jaideep Khadilkar
TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics