[Sidefx-houdini-list] bounding box for an arbitrary list of objects?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:39:13 EDT 2007

Actually, Object Merge lets you use Bundles or a list of objects, so
you could either use a Bundle (the best way IMHO) or channel ref from
the Object Merge to the Visible Objects field of the Mantra ROP.
Either way, you don't need to know the number of objects ahead of
time. Then append a Bound SOP and you're done :)

Cheers,

Peter B