[Sidefx-houdini-list] Creating a Metaball "Cast"

CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 08:01:41 EDT 2007

Not sure if anyone replied to this, but add a Measure SOP and set it  to
"Area" and then add your Scatter SOP and set it to use the "Area"  attribute.
This Scatters based on Primitive area and will disperser your  points better.

Cheers,
Craig

In a message dated 4/2/2007 4:06:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,