[Sidefx-houdini-list] problem with Merge SOP

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 4 18:14:52 EDT 2007

The other way to do this, dealing strictly with layers of uv's, is to
use the layer sop.
I had to fiddle with it to remember how.
Rather than type out, take a look at the fossil of an explaination.
http://www.sidefx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1559
It is still valid and explains it well.

cheers, PeterR