[Sidefx-houdini-list] recursive P modification in VOPs

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:42:51 EDT 2007

Yep - that's the exact implementation we are looking at.

The problem lies in the use of the "import attribute" Vop in the
deepest loop. Import attribute seems to look at the value of P as it
exists in the SOP input - not at the modified value fed to the output
during the previous loop.

I'll send you the example hip...

Thanks!

Cheers