[Sidefx-houdini-list] Motion blur errors

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Wed Apr 4 12:17:25 EDT 2007

The reason for both Trail Sop and deformation blur to fail is because
like you say the geometry is changing every frame.
This is mainly because of the "disappear". A solution would be to make
the tiles disappear *after* the Trail Sop.
Keeping the geometry might be to heavy but it sounds like a simple solution.

cheers,
benS