[Sidefx-houdini-list] Motion blur errors

Ihab Razek ihab.razek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:51:18 EDT 2007

I'm doing an animation of floor tiles so that each tile folds on the
one next to it and then disappears and so on.
I can't use deformation motion blur because the geometry changes
every frame.
When i use a trail sop to compute velocity and then enable velocity
attribute motion blur, i get a weird blurring all over the image.
My guess is that the the velocity vectors are messed up because i
copy the row of tiles multiple times to cover the floor.
I tried adding the trail sop before and after the copy operation but
still i get blurring all over the image.
Any suggestions?

thanks in advance,

ihab