[Sidefx-houdini-list] particles and point sop

Johnson, Dave (Space Technology) dave.johnson at ngc.com
Mon Apr 2 11:58:16 EDT 2007

Sorry for the late post, but is there any reason you don't want to set the mass/drag of the particles in the POP network? If you want to use $ID to affect the mass in order to affect the simulation, I think you need to assign it in the POP network. If you're assigning attributes that you'll use after the fact (for stamping or rendering, etc) then you can use a point SOP afterwards and then you'll have id available to you.

Dave