[Sidefx-houdini-list] Creating a Metaball "Cast"

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Mon Apr 2 04:06:10 EDT 2007

You could try the Fuse Sop after the Scatter Sop to get equally spread
points.
But be sure to insert an Add Sop inbetween connecting all the point s as
the Fuse Sop strangly doesn't like pointclouds.
For some reason it needs the points to be part of a primative..

Anyway the Fuse Sop has some options about snapping. Averige position,
highest number, snapping to grid etc..
If you use snapping then the points are actually sharing the same
possition so use another Fuse to get rid of them.

cheers,
benS