[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra crops

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Mon Oct 30 04:39:28 EST 2006

I was thinking it would work in two modes,
1. render me m x n crops
2. render me this specific crop ( left right top bottom )

But I also thought it would be nice if you could just specify a list of
crops that you define yourself. This would be useful because very often
its only one part of the image giving trouble and you want that bit more
finely diced.

Crop ( left1 right1 top1 bottom1 ) ( left2 right2 top2 bottom2 ) ( left3
right3 top3 bottom3 )....etc

Si