[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra crops

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Fri Oct 27 08:54:19 EDT 2006

Not quite, I have a parameter on the rop hda that tells it which camera
or camera asset is in use and then multiple rops inside that change the
crop parameter on the camera before genmerating the ifd. I'm sure this
could be more elegant but I haven't put much thought into it. It works
and that's good enough at the moment.
Si