[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra crops

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Fri Oct 27 04:42:00 EDT 2006

Yeah that's basically the setup I have, but it's a pain when you have
1000 of frames going through because each ifd is the same size and the
content must be identical except for the cropping details. Its not too
bad if everything is set to render from file but when it isn't just
generating all the ifds takes a lot of time. Then there's the admin time
to get all the bits comped together and find the bad bits, blah, blah...
I have multiple scripts to handle all this but it just struck me that
mantra could just have a mode that did all this internally. Maybe its
worth putting in an rfe.
Si