[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra crops

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:35:18 EDT 2006

R+H has a nice script that does this for you, and re-assembles it
afterwards too. For 20+ hour volumetric renders it saved the day many
times! I completely agree, there should be an option to output
"slices" of an image, essentially one IFD per slice.

Perhaps a HDA ROP could do this without any custom code, but someone
would have to sit down and do it :)

Cheers,

Peter B