[Sidefx-houdini-list] Eigenvalue To Color Water

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 06:10:45 EDT 2006

Hello everybody....

I was experimenting with the Houdini Ocean Toolkit.
It is pretty good with the displacement. I wanted to make some good surface shader for the ocean which has got white foam floating .On Odwiki, it says, use eigenvalue to color the areas for the foam. I also saw that, the ocean_displace shader exports eigenvalues. But I don't know how to use it.

Also I want to know how to export any attribute from displcement to surface shader.

------iamjaideep80
Jaideep Khadilkar
TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics