[Sidefx-houdini-list] Selecting geo in a digital asset

Sean Lewkiw seanl at rainmaker.com
Wed Oct 18 14:44:15 EDT 2006

Hey all,

I've made a digital asset, and which is made up of one object,
(whoo-hooo!).  Now I want to select it in the viewport and move it, (I
know, I want the moon on a stick!).  For some reason, I can't figure out
why Houdini won't let me select it.  I've tried all the toggles on the
left side of the viewport... I think there's some button somewhere that
makes it possible to do this, but I can't find it.

Can anyone help?

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw