[Sidefx-houdini-list] London Houdini users

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:50:25 EDT 2006

Hey Zoran,
     I'm not sure if there is an official group like Houpla (the LA
user's group) or not. I'm interested in starting one though! I'm
starting work at Framestore-CFC in November, and I'm hoping to
organise something like Houpla (I'm thinking Houplo for the name,
though I'm not sure if that's a good name or not) that would showcase
people's work, offer tips and tricks and generally allow some
networking for Houdini users young and old.

Cheers,

Peter B