[Sidefx-houdini-list] rotating a rotation

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue Oct 17 04:34:01 EDT 2006

Hi Dan,

Uhm.. yes obviously it was the most obvious. Indeed same swapping and
inverting as the translate channels. I didn't swap the rotation order though
which made me think the solution would be a lot more complex and maybe need
a matrix.

Uhm.. I couldn't find it so I gave up hope already but anyone able to
confirm that you can't switch Houdini to a Z-up system?

Having fun over here? Well as my question is about DOP's and converting
coordinate systems you can geuss I do feel at home :-)

Cheers,
benS