[Sidefx-houdini-list] rotating a rotation

g m thecouze at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:00:40 EDT 2006

Is it possible in CHOPs ( I am not too familar with CHOPs ) to get your
origin -curve as a matrix and rotate it using a matrix and re-plot the
curve?
Gerome

From: "Ben Schrijvers" <ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com>
To: <sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com>
Subject: [Sidefx-houdini-list] rotating a rotation
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:20:31 +0200

Hi there,

I've got to rotate some channels that where generated in DOP's.

As it's quite a simple rotation I can rotate the translation channels by
swapping them.

But that doesn't work for the rotation channels.

I've tried the Transform Chop which does give me new rotation values but I
can't find the right ones.

Anyone?

benS