[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Roadshow - Toronto, October 25, 2006

Janet Fraser janet at sidefx.com
Mon Oct 16 17:38:25 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

The Toronto Roadshow will be held on Wednesday, October 25 at
Arcadian Court.  Don't forget to register, if you haven't already done so.
We'll be showing a sneak peek at Houdini 9.

I may not have everyone's address so please pass this along to those
who may be interested.

We look forward to seeing you then!
-Janet

Houdini Roadshow 2006
<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=524&Itemid=66>

Side Effects Software is pleased to bring you the 2006 Houdini Roadshow,
which will kick off on September 26 in London, England. The Roadshow
will continue through October with stops in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and
Toronto. These events offer an opportunity for the Houdini community to
get together to learn about Houdini's past, present and future.

Each stop on the Roadshow will feature a guest speaker talking about how
Houdini was used in a recent project. Films being featured include
/Superman Returns// /and /The Wild.

/For anyone who missed us at SIGGRAPH, Side Effects Software will
demonstrate the new Auto-rig and Muscle tools in Houdini 8.1. You will
not only see how these tools work but also how they work with Houdini's
effects and lighting tools. Side Effects Software is also going to give
a quick sneak peek into the future of Houdini.

Visit us at sidefx.com for details and to registration. It is important
to *Register Now
<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=524&Itemid=66>*
because space is limited:

<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=524&Itemid=66>

Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2