[Sidefx-houdini-list] rotating a rotation

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Oct 16 13:33:10 EDT 2006

Hi Ben

Hope you're having fun back in the Nether Netherlands.

If you can do a channel swapping trick for the translation you should be
able to do if for rotation too - though you'll need to swap the rotation
order around too. Without checking I would imagine you should
interchange your rotation orders in the same order you interchange each
of your transforms (given that you ts rs and ss should match too),
though you'll need to make sure you get your signs correct for the
rotations (which is determined by the handedness or your coordinate system).

Hop that gives you enough to play with, if you're not already there.

Dan