[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT wireless studio

jrutherford at stclaircollege.ca jrutherford at stclaircollege.ca
Sat Oct 14 08:27:41 EDT 2006

> It sounds like someone trying to sell you a bunch of gear.

It's actually worse than that...there's this new fad going around the
colleges called "convergence"....seems like all the students are going to
do all their work from laptops and blackberries while driving to their
co-op placements in the morning in some sort of crazy perfect wireless
world...one of the VPs actually made a comment that they get a lot of work
done in Starbucks....

Anyways...I got asked....I said...hey let me post that question...thank
you Peter and Jerry...you don't realize how much you helped me out.

Jim