[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT wireless studio

Peter Robbinson probbins at corefa.com
Fri Oct 13 14:19:59 EDT 2006

Certainly for production management, walking around with wireless mac
laptops is very handy.
For production level file transfer loads, no. There is also security
issue with regards to frames floating around in the ether.
Also depends on your seating densities, even wireless mice can be an issue.

PeterR