[Sidefx-houdini-list] Connected Primitives

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Tue Oct 10 12:54:16 EDT 2006

Can you just convert the point group to a prim group afterwards?
As to using prim_closure I'd be interested in that, I thought those closure method only worked when you were going from say point to prim, or edge to prim, which matches what you are seeing. But then again I never noticed there was a prim_closure that took a prim group before......
Si