[Sidefx-houdini-list] Connected Primitives

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 02:57:58 EDT 2006

Hi Eveybody...

Forgot to mention, that I want to do it using HDK.

-----iamjaideep80
Jaideep Khadilkar
(Sciclone Motion Graphics)

Jaideep Khadilkar <iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Everybody.....

Just wanted to know, how to a get a list of primitives that are directly connected to a perticular primitive. I think the GEO_Closure class will help, but not sure.

Also I want to get a list of all primitives that are directly or indirectly connected to a perticular primitive. Is there any function to directly get that, or I have to loop thru all of them to get the information.

Waiting for ur answers.

-----iamjaideep80
Jaideep Khadilkar
(Sciclone Motion Graphics)