[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: The future of DOPs? ;)

Ammon Riley ammon at rhythm.com
Fri Oct 6 18:05:07 EDT 2006

Thomas Johnson wrote:
> It's still a very impressive piece of work, but I don't think it will
> apply to any most kinds of physical simulations from outside the game
> industry.

Havoc won't apply to most kinds of physical simulation in the *film*
industry, at any rate. Not as long as we have "clients", anyway:

    Yeah, can you make that ball bounce about 20% higher, and then
    move that over to the left a little bit, and add about 3% more
    swirly-ness.

:)

         Ammon Riley  *  Senior Pipeline Programmer *  ammon at rhythm.com
                       Rhythm & Hues  *  Los Angeles, CA