[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: The future of DOPs? ;)

zhang xiao zhangxiao6776 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:02:54 EDT 2006

good point, and I believe for vfx related sims, freedom
of control is much more important than simlation accuracy,
that makes difference between engineering and artistic creation.
xiao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqTRB6erEQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCHmFU1aU5E&search=hai%20mera%20dil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY66xoj7Y50