[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: The future of DOPs? ;)

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Fri Oct 6 17:06:08 EDT 2006

Yea, this stuff is outstanding... and I believe it.  (I think the audio
said most processing was going through the GPU)  I played around with
Havok's on-line demos several years ago... simpler at the time, but the
dynamics were already amazing.  This and much of the real-time rendering
in high-end games always makes me feel like I'm chipping away at stone
with a hammer and chisel.

Floyd