[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: The future of DOPs? ;)

Vince Fortin vfortin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:45:10 EDT 2006

Outstanding... The last shot with the towers is simply crazy.
But the question remains: can we trust demos?
I mean, it all looks great on the video, even the colored balls demo show
very acceptable computing speed but I'll need to have the damn controller in
my hands before I believe that (and will faint for real if that happens);-)
Are they saying anything about the machine specs? I can't hear the sound on
my machine.
-V