[Sidefx-houdini-list] maya camera to houdini

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:21:34 EDT 2006

Thanks all,

I'd discovered the xform mel command as well. The flags -q -a -ws
return useful values, and there are flags for matrix and various Euler
values. A modification of Dan Kramers chandump.mel should get us the
rest of the way.

On a a similar note - has anyone looked at Collada with Maya yet? Is
there a scriptable interface?

Cheers