[Sidefx-houdini-list] maya camera to houdini

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 19:55:50 EDT 2006

Thanks Ricardo,

I've seen these, but they don't handle complex camera animation. ie.
Camera parented to character limb when character constrained to
another object. Someone just gave me some mel pointers for getting
that out of the Maya camera shape node. I've already modified
chandump.mel to write out houdini .clip files - so I should be good to
go now.

In any case - does anyone agree that it would be good to get the files
from those defunct webpages back online at odforce or somewhere if
someone has a copy locally?

Cheers